** New Single Login Profile **
Beginning February 22, 2021 attorneys and experts will log in to eVoucher using an email address and password. If you have more than one eVoucher account, you will be able to link them to a single login and switch between the accounts from within eVoucher. Click here to learn more.
- Creating a Single Login Profile
- Single Login Profile - Signing in, Password, and Locked Accounts
- Modifying Single Login Profile and Security Questions
- Linking Accounts
- Modifying Court Profile
The hourly compensation rate for work performed on or after January 1, 2023 is increased to $164.00 per hour for non-capital cases. The case compensation maximum for appeals (from felony, misdemeanor, proceeding under 18 U.S.C. § 4106A ,18 U.S.C. § 983, post-conviction proceeding under 28 U.S.C. §§ 2241, 2254 or 2255, and 28 U.S.C.§ 1875) has increased to $9,100. The case maximum for appeals of other representation is increased to $2,700. The rate for capital cases for work performed on or after January 1, 2023 is increased to $210.00 per hour.
The Court of Appeals went live on eVoucher on June 6, 2016.
- eVoucher FAQs
- CJA Compensation Rates and Information
- Guidelines for Representation and Submitting Vouchers
eVoucher Training Material: Instructions and Manuals
eVoucher Training Material: Electronic Learning Modules
- Maintaining Your Attorney Profile ; How to Navigate the System; Preparing and Submitting a CJA 20; Creating and Submitting a CJA 21